The Progress Diner Radio Program
Dec 13, 2018
Thursday, 6:30 - 8 PM
from The Red Caboose Studio, Bolivar, WV
How to Listen:1. There is a live player at the top of this page.
2. Our direct stream
Want to Call IN?: 304-885-0708 -- I can only take one caller at a time. Don't be offended if you are cut off -- it means a) someone else is on the line; or 2) Skype is not working again.
Tonight's Show Menu: Pizza with Toppings
1. Pepperoni Torpedo -- CEO of Hwawei arrested and on bail -- This is a serious matter.
2. Knife and Fork Please -- Thumper's criminality is catching up with him.
3. The Works, Please -- Pelosi rises to power as Indignity recedes -- a little.
4. Extra Cheese Delegate Mike Pushkin joins us at 7:30
5. No Meat at all: Orrin Hatch on the meaninglessness of crime
/For your amusement, what follows is Google's answer to
"the funniest joke in the world".
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went camping. They pitched
their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle
of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said:
"Watson, look p at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars."
Holmes asked, "And what do you deduce from that?"
Watson replied, "Well, if there are millions of stars, and
if even a few of these have planets, its quite likely there are
some planets like Earth. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there,
there might also be life."
And Holmes said "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."